Thursday, October 05, 2006

Time for School

I have just started to realize that I am actually here with the main purpose to pursue my studies. So nowadays my nose is stuck deep into the Putonghua book whenever I don't try to write fractal programs for the Computer Graphics course or features for the Journalism. Life here is not all about leisure, although it is very easy to forget that when you are so far away from "real life".

It is only just about two months worth of lectures left now, pretty scary in fact... Time goes so fast, and at the moment staying a year does not sound so far away. But I will have to go back to Sweden for the spring. I have missed enough of the ordinary courses back there as it is already.

Oh, and by the way! I went to a breakfast the other day, at the warden's. Very good food indeed. Probably my best breakfast since I arrived in Hong Kong.

No comments: