Sunday, November 26, 2006

Studying...

Even though I can't complain too much on my workload here, I only have two finals, one project, one paper, and one feature to do, and I will hopefully be done by early december, I still need to study every now and then. So that's what I'm doing now. Or not right now, actually, I got bored and decided to write a post instead... Anyway, I looked at Tobias's blog, and after he gave his readers a push he got tons of comments! So I'm trying the same here, comment, please! Just to give me motivation to continue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work hard and enjoy the rest of the days u stay in HK!

Anonymous said...

Jonas,you are my 1st foreign friend who are just having a small difference in age^^ and I do enjoy the time talking with you! Do remember me after you left HK. Hope we can get in touch and have a happy life.
Oh, of course I will do my best to learn French. Hope next time when you come back to HK, I can talk with you using fluent French. HAHA^^