Monday, November 27, 2006

A Spinning Head...

Today I feel ill. Not good. My head has ached since early morning and I'm not quite the normal Jonas. I tried to sleep it away during a couple of hours this afternoon, but no success... I think the reason is I didn't sleep very well last night, due to a confusing conversation with Tanya about a certain someone. I did want to sort it out today, but I didn't manage... I couldn't keep my thoughts together. De la merde! I feel like I'm losing this battle...

Edit: By the way, people always tell me to stay in bed when I'm feeling ill, but I never do. It is so boring to not do anything only because the body doesn't want to. But then again, sometimes it might be a smart move. So you don't screw up whatever you're up to. But then again-again, who would I be if I didn't screw up every now and then? It's becoming part of my trade mark, and I guess people remember me by it, hopefully with a smile on their face.

No comments: